These rules and regulations (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on each participant (“Donor”) who voluntarily desires to make a monetary donation to assist Friends Of Max (also referred to as FOM) in Indian national rupees (“INR”).
This document is an electronic record and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You are eligible to make a donation if (i) you have attained the age of majority i.e. eighteen (18) years and (ii) you are a company/proprietorship or any other entity duly registered/incorporated under the laws of India
Payment through online transfer can be made on this website (www.friendsofmax.info) and following the instructions therein to make the donations upon which the Donor shall be redirected to the website of the Bank i.e. “www.hdfcbank.com” (“Bank Website”) to complete the Donation transaction. The Donations received through this payment mechanism shall be directly deposited into the Friends Of Max account.
The Donor shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of the bank website and/or any additional payment gateway service provider while making donations.
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “receipt/processing” of a donation occurs when the Bank Website server records the Donation information upon the Donor clicking “Donate/Submit/Process” button.
Kindly avoid donations of less than Rs.100/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
Your donation may result in sharing of your personal information including but not limited to your name, phone number/email id, PAN, credit and/or debit card.
Tax Deduction Benefit:
A Donation is eligible for tax deduction benefits under Section 80 G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 if the Donor (s) is above the age of eighteen (18) years and a resident of India (as per the Income Tax Act, 1961). Friends Of Max has a valid and subsisting registration under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
Friends Of Max is a registered Charitable Trust in Mumbai, Maharashtra (Reg # E-24284 (B))
FOM reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
We understand your concerns about safety and security and assure you that we make every effort to safeguard your privacy when you make donations through our system.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. FOM is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site.
2. Your Personal Information may comprise of the following: a) your name b) your age c) your occupation d) your email and mailing address f) your telephone number g) your payment processing details h) limited personal details i) any other data as FOM may require.
5. Collection of Information 5.1 While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as: (i) the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website (ii) the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’) (iii) which ‘hit’ it is on the Site 5.2 The General Information is not Personal Information. FOM’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
5.3 Cookies “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the FOM site.
6.0 Usage of information 6.1 Personal information may be used by FOM for internal purposes including sending you inter alia emails and maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
7. Disclosure of Personal Information 7.1 Within FOM, access to Personal Information collected by FOM will be given only to those persons who are authorised by FOM to perform administrative services.
8. Security 8.1 FOM will endeavour to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information. 8.2 FOM however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
11. Copyright Protection All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips (if any), logos, images and software is the property of FOM. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries or making a donation.